AS WE SEEK TO SEE HIS FACE

In my blog "A Child of God", I wrote a topic titled "How will I See and Experience Christ's Presence?", with one paragraph that reads:

"Christ will never enforce Himself upon us. If we want to see and experience His powerful life over us, we must first seek to know Him and accept that He is the Son of God, sent to redeem the world. He deserves all the honor, glory and praise as we seek to see His face."

The last sentence was written while I was listening to the song of Don Moen. I was so inspired and deeply moved with the song for it speaks of the very topic that I was writing about, most especially the words "As We Seek to See His Face".

Today, the Good Lord confirmed my thoughts. He has once more proved that He is a "Living God", who manifests His presence in the hearts of those who call upon Him in truth.

In Psalms 24:6, scripture says, "Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek the face of the God".

During my time of writing, the Spirit of the Lord was upon me! It was He who wrote these words, intended for those who hunger and thirst for His powerful presence in their lives.

Not only did God confirmed my thoughts but He also revealed the promise and rewards that goes behind such powerful words. . .

"He who seeks the Face of God
will receive blessing from the Lord
and vindication from the God
of his salvation."